ADMISSION PROCESS - 2020
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED JPEG/PDF FORMAT:
- 10th mark sheet (100 kb)
- 10th Original/Provisional Certificate (100 kb)
- 12th mark sheet (100 kb)
- 12th Original/Provisional Certificate (100 kb)
- College Leaving Certificate (100 kb) (If not available please attach a hand written application)
- Caste Certificate (100kb) (If applied in reservation quota )
- EWS Certificate (if applicable) (100 kb)
- Migration Certificate (If from other Board) (100 kb)
- CAF(Common Admission Form) (100 kb)
- Passport Size Photo (50 kb)(Mandatory)
- Self Signature (20 kb) (Mandatory)
- Currently if you don’t have any of the above document then write an application with exact reason regarding that document and agreed in the application that you will submit that original document in the college on the time of physical document verification. Scan that application and upload in the place of same document.
How to fill up Admission form?
Follow the steps as below to fill the Admission form.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of the College
- 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the link “Online Admission Portal”
- 3rd Step: Click on “Admission Process” from the page
- 4th Step: Check your allotment by entering your reference no.
- 5th Step: Check your details and go through the link “Click here for Admission”
- 6th Step: Enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- 7th Step: Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- 8th Step: Complete the fee payment.
- 9th Step: Take the print of your Admission receipt.
- 10th Step: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
- Note : Please submit all the below mentioned documents in the college within 48 hrs after completion of admission. If you don't submit documents in college admission may be cancel.
Documents Require : i) CAF(Common Admission Form), ii) CLC (Original), iii) Admit Card (Photocopy), iv) Marksheet (Photocopy), v) Two Passport size Photo, vi) AADHAR card (Photocopy), vii) Migration (Original), viii) Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
Admission Rule ( प्रवेश नियमावली )
- Any wrong information in form fill up will cause cancellation of admission.
- All students shall be required to submit their Original Certificates/Documants at the time of physical document verification in the college. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of admission.
- Admission Will take only when student is alloted for this college. No other student will entertain.
- Admission once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- College will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.